Wedding Party Bus Rental Denver
It’s your big day! You’ve gone through the excitement of engagement, tedious wedding planning and nerve-wracking last-minute decision making. Finally, it’s happening. The day that will mark a new chapter in your life is here. On this important day of your life, save yourself from the unnecessary stress and hassles of worrying about transportation, and let Dream Shuttles take care of driving you around safely and in style on your big day. Newlyweds who need a wedding party bus in Denver can customize the experience by choosing any or all of the following services:
- Pick-up of bride, groom and entourage from one location and transfer to the ceremony location;
- Pick-up of bride, groom and entourage from the ceremony location to the wedding reception;
- Pick-up of bride, groom and entourage from one location to the hairdresser;
- Pick-up of bride, groom and entourage from one location to the hotel or waiting area;
- Pick-up of bride and groom from reception venue and a special ride to their hotel or home;
- Photo taking in between a transfer;
- Provision of “alone time” for the newlyweds aboard the bus right before heading to the wedding reception; and
- Airport pick-up and drop-off during the honeymoon
After the wedding, newlyweds who rent a wedding party bus in Denver, together with their guests, also get free champagne on ice served inside the bus on the way to the reception venue. WHY RENT A WEDDING PARTY BUS?
- Take the party wherever you go. Dream Shuttles’ wedding party bus in Denver offers top-of-the-line and first-class onboard amenities so there’s no down time even on the road.
- It’s guilt-free and hassle-free. With Dream Shuttles, you’ve got your own professional driver so there’s no need to worry about the logistics (parking, gas) or about partying a little too hard because there already is a designated driver who will make sure that everyone travels and gets home safe and sound.
- It’s more comfortable. No need to bend or squeeze in just to fit. Our wedding party buses are spacious enough to comfortably fit up to 20 passengers so everyone can relax and refresh on the road for the night’s festivities.
- A transfer refers to the picking up of passengers from one(1) location and transported to a second location.(up to 60 min. including loading and unloading of passengers)
- All pricing is subject to sales tax + 15% gratuity(which is shared by all service staff, including driver, cleaning crew and office clerks).
- A 5% fuel surcharge applies when gas prices rise above $4.20
- Additional stops are extra and must be requested at time of booking.
- Additional time can be added for $75/hr + tax and tip. See pricing page for additional fees.
- An after hours charge applies to all pick-up between 1:30am and 7:00am.
- An out of town fuel/km surcharge applies.
- On charter services(min 4 hours), the bus stays with you. Some conditions apply, see Legal.