Call (720) 334-2946 or Plan Your Very Own Special Event…. Book Now!
- Dream Shuttles and Limousine Services Incorporated shall not be liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on a charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed upon date.
- Not responsible for delays or trip terminations due to weather or unsafe road conditions. (seasonal or otherwise)
- The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the vehicle caused during the rental by them or any members of their party. A $300.00 refundable deposit will be taken at time of rental. An inspection sheet will be provided to client at the beginning of the run, and a copy of the final inspection will be forwarded to the client within 24 hrs after the termination of the rental, along with confirmation of total damage balances (if any) that will be retained from damage deposit. A copy of the vehicle inspection form can be requested in advance from our contact page.
- Smoking is NOT permitted in the vehicle, a fee of $100.00 for each carpet or $250 for each seat burn will be applied.
- A sanitation fee of $250.00 will be charged for each occurrence of vomiting or bodily discharges.
- Additional clean-up charges may be applied if passengers do not respect the condition of the vehicle, and if there is excess spillage of drinks and/or trash left about.
- Overtime charges at a rate of $125 per hour, billed by the half hour, will apply after the first 15 minutes of the prearranged times described in the contract. Any delays by the client which interferes with a consecutive booking will incur further charges.
- Alcohol consumption and drug use is prohibited by law, Any fines will be paid for by the client.
- Balance of contract including damage deposit must be received in full 48 hrs prior to rental date. Driver is not authorized to accept contract payments, any extra charges will be charged to credit card used for original contract.
- Not responsible for articles left in vehicle. It is the clients responsibility to inspect vehicle for possessions, prior to releasing vehicle from service.
- Vehicle may not be loaded beyond seating capacity of 24 persons.
- The driver has the right to terminate the run without refund or liability, if there is blatant indiscretion or abuse on the part of the client or any member of the client’s party.
- On charter services that will not be concluded on same day of rental, client(s) will be responsible for driver’s lodging and Bus Parking Fees
- On charter services that will not be concluded on same day of rental, client(s) will be responsible for driver’s lodging and Bus Parking Fees fees.
- A Liability Waiver form must be completed by client, and provided to operator prior to boarding, which indicates that all members of the client’s party are aware of the “Terms of Service” herein, and are responsible for their actions, as such. A copy of the Liability Waiver form can be requested in advance from our contact page.
ABSOLUTELY NO ILLEGAL DRUGS or WEAPONS OF ANY KIND PERMITTED ON THE VEHICLE!
Any persons found breaking this rule will be removed from the vehicle immediately, regardless of location and banned from returning aboard EVER!